- Male line (Leon Dubikowski, CoA Ostoja)
- general line from Oleg Prophetic (Veschiy) (~840-912)
, and one of his descendans Genghis Khan (line of his first son Jochi),
- and also from Ostrogski, Sangushko & Dovsprung princes dynasty .
- line of the Horfager dynasty (the first konungs of Norway) and the Krovan dynasty - the tsars of the Isle of Man,
- lines of Нighland clans Ross, MacKenzie, MacLeod, Macgover, Murray, etc.
- lines of Brahmins and Maharajas of Hindustan - Maharai, Singh, Namburidi, Hegde, etc.,
- lines of famous genera of the Arabian Peninsula - Al-Rashid, Al-Saud, Al-Tamimi, Al-Hamud, Al-Mulla, Al-Shareh, Al-Kurashi, Al-Asfour, Al-Balushi, Al-Marzuki, Al-Abdi, etc.
- (Tamara Kukhta, CoA Swan)
- in one line from the family of the Irish Counts O`Mahony, ancestors of the Irish-Ruses dynasty Eoganahta - the tsars of Tara, Munster and Desmond, Raitlin and Picts in IV-X centuries;
- in another line - from the family of Lord Gualter de Somerville (1030), William the Conqueror (the first Norman tsar of England (1066-1087), a descendant of the ruler of Normandy and Count of Rouen Rollo) and Princess Gita of Wess (wife of Vladimir Monomakh);
- line from the Paleologues, direct descendants of the last emperor of Byzantium, in the line of one of the brothers of Sophia Paleolog (wife of Vasili II and grandmother of Ivan the Terrible).
- in another line from the Chinese Nothern Han dynasty.
On the coat of arms of GREAT EURASIA the planet the Earth and a boat supporting it a half moon are represented, and above the Earth there is a symbol which is a combination of several symbols. This is the two-toothed sword (diving falcon - rarog) of early Rurikovich, and the symbol of the epoch of Aquarius and the future - Uranus, and also the symbol of Ostoja (two crescents with a sword lowered down). Both the sword and the falcon, diving towards the Earth, point to the need to cleanse the planet of social parasites.
The swastika ornament is twisted clockwise on the left and counterclockwise on the right. All lines of the ornament are connected into a single generating contour, crowned by a crystal, directed towards the Heavenly Spaces. From below, from outside, the coat of arms is protected and blessed by the hands of the Creator. All elements of the coat of arms are of silver (platinum-palladium) color, placed on a purple (red-blue, like on the homepage) background, which is also the color of the GREAT EURASIA project flag.